Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Tundra TRD & recently I get in & try to connect to the “Entune” function like I always have & suddenly it tells me I need to download the “Toyota App” to get the same applications I’ve always used. I follow the steps , download the app & now I can’t use ANY of the functions I’d previously used with the Entune application. Has anyone else had to go through this? I need help! Thanks in advance,
Brian

·
Registered
2020 Silver Toyota Platinum Tundra 4WD
240 Posts
I had the app for my 2015 but my 2020 doesn't have it, I'm not sure when they dropped it but it was kind of lame. About the only thing I ever used on it was to do a gas station search and I can't say it was always very accurate.

The 2020 has the Connected Services which I'll look into now since I'm retiring and now have a personal cellphone, I didn't want to raise attention using data on the company phone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 Tundra TRD & recently I get in & try to connect to the “Entune” function like I always have & suddenly it tells me I need to download the “Toyota App” to get the same applications I’ve always used. I follow the steps , download the app & now I can’t use ANY of the functions I’d previously used with the Entune application. Has anyone else had to go through this? I need help! Thanks in advance,
Brian
I have this same issue. Does anyone have a colution?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brian
I have the same issue with a 2019 Tundra 1794. Once I downloaded the Toyota App, Entune became disabled. I cant access weather, or LiveXLive. I didn't try anything else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts