Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe I was told by sales man that I could use the navigation app Scout in my 2020 Tundra. I have tried to upload it to my truck several times. It tell me I need to complete the setup for entune 3.0. I don’t know what else I need to do to complete the setup. When I start the vehicle up entune 3.0 connects. I have tried to setup an entune account but it keeps telling me an error occurred. Please check proper vin number entered. I have tried at least 6 times today with same results. I have double checked vin number on paperwork and door jam, they agree. Do all 2020 Toyotas support entune 3.0? Have others had this problem? I have been able to get Apple Car Play to display maps and give directions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
getting same error on attempting to register my Entune APP. as soon as you hit accept on the terms & conditions.. it tells you to check the VIN and that your vehicle is capable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
getting same error on attempting to register my Entune APP. as soon as you hit accept on the terms & conditions.. it tells you to check the VIN and that your vehicle is capable.
Well I see I’m not alone. I have texted the salesman but have not heard back. Maybe someone here has more info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts