Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
That's good to know. You're a lot braver than I am. There was a pretty stern warning that if you don't use the module the lifespan decreases significantly or will immediately burn out the LEDs. I guess the thing to do would be plug in the module and measure the output voltage. If it's around 12v you shouldn't have any issues plugging the LEDs in dorectly

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

May have used the module. Only thing I didn't use was the white and blue wire for dimming

Did you guy's run the red wire to the fuse box and tie into the ignition fuse?

Reactions: Mr. Creosote
I didn't lol I tied mine into the running lights. Was easier that way since I already had a wire to splice Into from having spyder halos. But you can do it that way for sure if you want.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote
Fit and finish is oem on these. I tied into the purple drl wire, but I'm going to switch it to a piggyback fuse to clean up the install. Heres a pic (in the back ground) I actually used white plasti dip. It matches surprisingly well. In fact, if I wouldn't have mentioned I used plasti dip no one would have probably noticed. Vehicle Product Child Car Toddler

Finally got my DRL's installed, I ended up wiring them like mblair's d.i.y. and didn't use the white wire, figured I'd leave them bright while the bright's were on. I like the way they turned out!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.