Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Holy cow man. That is going to be sweet. Take lots of pics to share throughout the process.

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Cool. Congrats.

· Registered
542 Posts
Damn, man! That's gonna be badass!

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

· Registered
352 Posts
I'm hoping they do not mind my nosing around the shop and documenting the installation. I am looking fwd to this upgrade. I wanted something to run with my small car. This should do it.
You can't say something like that without giving us some info on your other ride :)

WRT the shop, if they're not cool with you nosing around, find a different shop that will work with you. That said, some places have insurance that won't allow for customers in the bays, just the nature of things.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

· Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Cancel the unichip order and get a pulley for the blower, trust me on this one ;)

· Registered
702 Posts
pick up a set of DT Y-pipes too.. total cat delete and a full free flowing exhaust.

Reactions: Youfamissim

· Registered
517 Posts
I think you should forget it all and send it this way. None of it will improve performance hahahah. Man am I jealous right now. Congrats on everything, and good looking truck.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
My fears is that I'll spend a lot and really begin to enjoy it then something will happen like what recently happened. I'm a fan of the saying "No good deed goes unpunished". Experience has taught me the value of that remark. While installing an RA Titan Stealth bumper, winch and Piaa lamps on my wife's FJ - she drove my Truck to work. Everyday I reminded her take care of Tundra. One day I forgot. Sure enuff - an accident occurred. Minor damage - but... The virgin aspect is gone. Some other person violated the sanctity of my ride. Once gone, it cannot be recaptured. But I will try = why I'm doing this upgrade. The wife will NOT drive Tundra, nor will anyone else. Like another member here I will shoe horn Tundra into the "garage with no space" somehow, someway.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It is finished. I am uploading photos as I write. Will likely be tomorrow before I can write about my experiences with Sparks and the upgrades. It is SILLY! Driving back to Maryland was a nice way to break in the new components and enjoy the ride. BTW Sparks are a great crew.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.