Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere but I can't seem to find the answer. I have a 2015 CM SR5 TRD and I really want the led drl that I see on the platinum edition. I see that my headlights have a spot for them but no actual led bulbs. Is there an easy mod or do I have to replace the entire housing? I don't have the balls to do the projector mod so this is my next best option. Thanks

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere but I can't seem to find the answer. I have a 2015 CM SR5 TRD and I really want the led drl that I see on the platinum edition. I see that my headlights have a spot for them but no actual led bulbs. Is there an easy mod or do I have to replace the entire housing? I don't have the balls to do the projector mod so this is my next best option. Thanks
You would have to replace the entire housing. But the wire harness for the 1794 and platinum are different so It wont just be plug n play. I have created alot of LED retrofits for people by using a custom LED strip and Diffuser similar to the 1794 and platinum. PM me.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Or you can get led strips mount on the outside of the housing that's my plan

·
Registered
927 Posts
Which ones are you looking at?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yes good point!