Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody out there running door logo projectors? If so could you elaborate on the difficulty of the install and where you purchased them

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Are these like ones that blast an image of your choice onto the ground, kinda like puddle lights but more graphical?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly what I'm referring to

·
Premium Member
39,325 Posts
They're all over ebay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do you wire them up? do they stay on all the time?

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
From what I understand they wire into the door light switch so when you open door they light up, when closed off.

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Yahoo they wire to the light in the door so when your door opens the light will turn on. I just got mine and hopefully will b able to install next week

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
305 Posts
I got em, I bought a 2012 crewmax a few weeks ago with 4k miles. First night we opened the doors to get out and my son (4) freaked out, texans, texans! Needless to say I have 4 texans emblems shining every time you open the door, it has a kinda cool factor and my son loves them so they have to stay. Any way it looks like they just drilled the hole for them and then used some sort of black goop epoxy stuff to hold them in. As for the wiring my truck doesn't seem to have the door accent lighting wires or I need to look for them harder so they ran wires through each door loom.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rob4607 where did you find sports logos

·
Registered
305 Posts
I can take a couple of photos this evening, pretty basic install. If you want photos send me an email address and ill send them from my phone, I have not mastered the mobile photo upload procedures...

And I did not have them installed, they were there when I bought the truck, I found a local guy with an eBay store for 20 bucks a pair which is the cheapest that vie found and the all appear to be made by the same company.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I found a place called street stamps will do any image you can print out or custom message. I'm thinking colonel rebel on the front doors Hotty Toddy I'm cursive on the back door in red

1 - 16 of 16 Posts