Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 tundra, I just bought a grill from a guy. it came off a 2010 tundra. it has a chrome grill insert. I know I will need the kit to use the whole grill on my truck, however can I just take out the insert and use it on my grill? avoiding the need to buy the kit? the inserts should all be the same correct?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I believe it fits over your exhisting grill, that's how the dealer installed my billet grill, however, they installed it over the original chrome grill, it looks like AZZ, so they put a black grill behind it and it looks one hundred percent better, your situation may be different though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, it fits over the stock black grill, with the logo opening. im guessing I can just un bolt the one off the 2010 and bolt it right on mine without needing to buy the kit. but im not 100% sure. not sure what the grill changed to for the 2010 models.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what comes in the Grille Assembly Installation Kit for 2007-2009 Tundra's, I think the grill I bought came with it on it. I might not need to buy the kit? I read the parts list, but does anyone have pictures of what comes in the kit

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone know where I can buy the installation kit for the 2007-2009 tundra that isnt back ordered...FML

1 - 5 of 5 Posts