Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
893 Posts
Hey guy I need help finding a Discount Tire store in New Orleans. Got a flat and I'm from Houston.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Look on the back of your DT reciept, when I use to work there, there was a disclaimer that said if you have a blow out or nail and you purchased the certificates, if the tire has to be replaced and there is no Discount Tire store near you, you can purchase the exact same tire, get the reciept and DT will reimburse you. Also, if the plug was not done correctly and DT cannot remove and fix it, they give replace the tire under the certificate program.

It's been a good many years since I've worked there, but we use to do that at our store for customers who had issues outside DT's areas.

Maybe give your store you bought them for a call, or the 1-800 number

· Registered
102 Posts
AbsolutGT is on the money, policy is/was the same, i worked there also. Unfortunately the closest one is in Pensacola or TX. Get it repaired and DT will make sure it is right when you get back in town.

BTW what are you doing over this way?

· Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AbsolutGT is on the money, policy is/was the same, i worked there also. Unfortunately the closest one is in Pensacola or TX. Get it repaired and DT will make sure it is right when you get back in town.

BTW what are you doing over this way?
Yea I didn't purchase tires from them. Gonna try and win myself a LT kit at Harrahs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
508 Posts
Get outta da bayou quick and return to gods country!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.