Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Vendor
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Research Automotive Lighting

At Diode Dynamics, we want our fellow Toyota Tundra enthusiasts to be educated on automotive lighting products, so that they know they are purchasing the best products on the market. We have devoted this portion of our website to doing just that. Here you'll find information on different automotive lighting technologies, how they work and common misconceptions you'll see while shopping for your vehicle. We hope you enjoy learning all about lighting!

Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
Are you in any way associated with Super Bright LED's in St. Louis or Earth City?
Can't remember which town they are actually in.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
i have always liked the angel eyes look but thought the cost to purchase them premade was ridiculous. I wouldn't spend that much money even though I will blow money for stupid reasons.

Unless there is some big major skill required that I don't know about, I am willing to get a set of headlights and give this a whirl myself. I pm'd you about what sizes and what I would need so I guess we will see.

You don't know me and I am honestly not trying to be a dick but your prices seeem reasonable vs all the other places I have seen. What's up with that? Is it just the fact that they have become so common that the market has caused the price to be lowered?

·
Vendor
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have always liked the angel eyes look but thought the cost to purchase them premade was ridiculous. I wouldn't spend that much money even though I will blow money for stupid reasons.

Unless there is some big major skill required that I don't know about, I am willing to get a set of headlights and give this a whirl myself. I pm'd you about what sizes and what I would need so I guess we will see.

You don't know me and I am honestly not trying to be a dick but your prices seeem reasonable vs all the other places I have seen. What's up with that? Is it just the fact that they have become so common that the market has caused the price to be lowered?
Thanks for sending a PM! (PM response sent)

I appreciate you bringing up the pricing. We charge a fair, and competitive price for all of our products and offer the highest quality available. Everything is designed here in St. Louis, (we are not just a re-seller).

Check out our story here: About Us

If you want to learn more about lighting technology, I strongly suggest visiting our research page. Angel eye technology is covered here: Angel Eyes - Research

Give us a call if you have any questions: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
Your customer support can't tell me what part numbers to use on our headlights because they don't know what size they are.

The emails read like double speaking saying they can't help, they are busy but feel free to contact them if I need any further help.

I'm just a salesman but I would have figured out what size angel eyes fit the Tundra before I came on here as a supporting sponsor.

Of course that's just me and I try to be prepared and know my customer before I make a sales call on them. :dunno:

·
Vendor
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Your customer support can't tell me what part numbers to use on our headlights because they don't know what size they are.

The emails read like double speaking saying they can't help, they are busy but feel free to contact them if I need any further help.

I'm just a salesman but I would have figured out what size angel eyes fit the Tundra before I came on here as a supporting sponsor.

Of course that's just me and I try to be prepared and know my customer before I make a sales call on them. :dunno:
Mike,

We don't have the sizes listed on the website for the Tundra, but we can find a set of rings that will fit in your Tundra. I've had plenty of dealers install angel eyes in a Tundra, and I would be happy to provide you with all the information needed for the installation.

I apologize for the confusion, but please give us a call and we can get you taken care of: (314) 205-3033

Here's a link to Legit LED's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LegitLED

Thanks,

Nick C.
Sales Manager

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
I am going to do this work myself.

Do I need to buy these from the dealer or from you?

·
Vendor
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am going to do this work myself.

Do I need to buy these from the dealer or from you?
We don't offer the retrofit housings, but we do have the angel eyes you need along with the HID conversion kit.

If you need help placing an order, feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
Vendor
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
684 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
No, nothing we carry will increase the risk of damaging your housings. In most cases the LEDs actually generate less heat than your factory incandescent bulbs

Nick C.
Noice, gonna pick dem ho's up!

·
Vendor
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NEW! HD Halos and Strips!

Diode Dynamics is excited to announce our new HD LED Halos and Semi-Flex Strips are now available! Offered in switchback and single colors (red, amber, blue and white), they are perfect for custom applications! The Strips are available in 3, 6, 9 and 12 inches and the Halos are offered in universal sizes from 50-160 millimeters.

Both products were designed from the ground up and manufactured in our facility here in St. Louis, Missouri. They are backed by our hassle-free 3-year limited warranty.

Click here to shop

1 - 20 of 49 Posts