Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2013 tundra crewmax 5.7L 4WD with the Louisiana package. Can anyone explain to me the difference between the TSS and the La. or Tx. edition? I could not get a straight answer at dealer.

thanks....

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't recall seeing any (except for badges & stickers). But, I'm still fairly new to Tundras. The more "senior" owners can certainly tell ya better.

I thought about swapping my TX Ed for LA Ed badges (cuz in from LA), but... Loving mine so far!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
305 Posts
I hope some decide to chime in because the sales guy confused the hell out of me. He said the TSS is the same as the TRD but the TSS has stiffer springs. I'm looking to buy before all the 14's take over.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was at a dealership last week and the dealer told me that the Texas edition and the TSS edition is the exact same. They just put TSS on it so they could sale it in other states other than Texas.
That is the story I was told.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The TSS and Texas Package are just appearance packages.
This is my 2013 TSS, notice the wheels and grill, and the things you can't see are the TSS floor mats and rear badge, I believe the sidesteps, fog lamps and stainless exhaust tip are the same between the Texas and TSS Package. I hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts