Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Cain Toyota in North Canton, OH to have my 5,000 mile service done. This is who I bought my 2010 from, but NOT who I bought my current 2013 DC/RW from........but they are close, so I am having them do the service.

ANYHOW - I told the service guy to disable the seat belt chime (note: I always wear my seatbelt, but backing up to the boat is a PITA with those chimes).............

So he comes out to get me after they were done, said they disabled the chimes AND activated my alarm! I had forgotten all about that - but they knew and activated it without me having to say anything!!!!!

On a side note - the dealer who I bought my tundra through, when they were installing my bed liner I had told them to disable my seat belt chime.........and the LAZY service tech said he can't do that. They are unable to on the 2013's unless they are the Platinum. :confused: Whatever! Now I know he was just a LAZY POS!!!!

Anyhow - GOOD JOB CAIN TOYOTA!!!! :D

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yup, another win for the Tundra. Big Boy seat belt chime options. Had mine disabled on my 2013 ghetto model Tundra.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
A great Toyota service dept is WELL worth it! My Toyota service dept is Younger Toyota in Hagerstown, MD - well worth it! Sales people rock (absolutely no pressure) and Rhonda, in service, is one of the BEST!!!

The local Toyota dealership sucks IMO.

·
Registered
753 Posts
A great Toyota service dept is WELL worth it! My Toyota service dept is Younger Toyota in Hagerstown, MD - well worth it! Sales people rock (absolutely no pressure) and Rhonda, in service, is one of the BEST!!!

The local Toyota dealership sucks IMO.
When I was shopping for my Tundra I stopped at Younger's to check out their lot inventory one weekend when I was visiting friends in the area. I ended up buying my Tundra in Pennsylvania about 45 miles from home since no dealers could touch their price. Good to know that if I ever have a problem with my Tundra when visiting my friends near Hagerstown there is a Toyota dealer I can consider.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts