Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm looking to get some more storage under the rear seats of my DC. Looks like there are a few options, Toyota, du ha, or husky seem to be the popular ones.

I'm torn between the yota ones because they have a cover over things even with the seats up and the du ha ones, I like the potential to throw my hunting rifle in there.

Anybody have any feedback on any of these.

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Might be tough for the rifle. It had a section where it gets narrow and almost divides off. I'll see if my back seats empty and measure for you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
578 Posts
Might be tough for the rifle. It had a section where it gets narrow and almost divides off. I'll see if my back seats empty and measure for you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Actually, it's perfect for it. A-bolt with bob Allen case (a bit heftier than other cases). Or- foam the interior and no case. With my case, it doesn't slide or bounce... Scope is protected.

Attachments

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are you in VT? I've got an extra Toyota one never used/never installed I'd be willing to part fairly cheap.
I'm in the Burlington area but I've got family all over the state so I could probably arrange something either way, shoot me a pm I'm sure ill take it

Thanks!!!

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to nibbs, he gave me a great deal on the yota under seat storage. Got it and installed it today. Perfect for what I needed it for.

Reactions: nibbs
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.