241 - 258 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Still have about 15 sets left.
Forgive me but what does this do? I'm not seeing the reasoning for folding the top portion of the seat back down….It it to install lo-profile speakers and amps?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
People put hunting rifles, speakers, amps, and tools back there. It is also useful to have it to install and remove seat covers and to clean the full back window. People have installed this for different reasons.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
If you want a set please email me. [email protected]. I havent had time to browse the forum as much as Id like to. Email is the fastest way to reach me as it goes to my phone. I have about 15 sets left and that will be it for alittle while.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
Moved to the midwest, havent been active on here. I still need to get rid of about 8 sets left that I have. If local in the Denver area you can pick up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Haha! I should have thought to ask you. I cut mine on Monday. :|

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's with the canister's, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
What's with the canister's, if you don't mind me asking?
Those are our onboard water system. three 5-gallon kegs of drinking water, pressurized by nitrogen.

Here is Drunk Engineering Episode 1

I've moved most of my activity to another forum that has a slightly lower focus on advertising. same username there. it's the plural of our truck, dot com. tundra talk is still good, and will have a spot in my heart, but I couldn't stand the mobile experience and advertising.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Do you still make and sell these? I have a 2007 D.C.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
I have a set I never used.
I'll sell them for what I paid for them and I'll even eat the shipping..

PM me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
I have a few sets left in aluminum. To those at PMd me, best to reach me via email- email on the first page. I do not frequent this site.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #257
Sorry for not responding to all the missed pms. Best to reach out via email to get a set of these brackets.

241 - 258 of 258 Posts