Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

201 - 220 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Looks doubtful. I only recieved a few members inquiring. You can order the brackets any time but without 20 orders minimum they come in a bed liner finish.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anywhere near Colorado so we can try and bring this to the CrewMax? I am willing to drive for help on this.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
There are 7 sets (powdercoat finish) left ready to ship. The machine shop was able to have some left overs powdercoated with an order.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
I finally installed these and after very little tweaking with a dremel they work great! I already had a bunch of crap stuffed back there before this mod and after I was able to put two 4K Powerbuilt unijacks back there with ease.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
4 sets left ready to ship. Ill be on vacation in Colorado starting the 18th. If you pay and dont hear from me thats why. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
got a set, no need to dremel anything, work like a charm. got a 4 way spanner, tow straps, few other items back there. i never ride without a 4 way. the torx screws sucked on the brackets a bit, not a technical challenge just annoying.

debating about mounting subs back there and upping the stock stereo(non JBL). dunno..have to ponder that. if Yota gets there act together on any 2017 drive train changes I would trade my new 2016 in. so may wait and see a few months.

Oh and the look on my neighbors face as i pull apart a truck with 400 miles->priceless!

thanks man!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
got a set, no need to dremel anything, work like a charm. got a 4 way spanner, tow straps, few other items back there. i never ride without a 4 way. the torx screws sucked on the brackets a bit, not a technical challenge just annoying.

debating about mounting subs back there and upping the stock stereo(non JBL). dunno..have to ponder that. if Yota gets there act together on any 2017 drive train changes I would trade my new 2016 in. so may wait and see a few months.

Oh and the look on my neighbors face as i pull apart a truck with 400 miles->priceless!

thanks man!
Good luck with that tundra is not changing anything for 2017 .New colors on Trd pro nothing for power train keep what you have don't keep up with the jones.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Good luck with that tundra is not changing anything for 2017 .New colors on Trd pro nothing for power train keep what you have don't keep up with the jones.
Maybe he is the Jones...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I happily ran my medium-travel coil over total chaos deaver leaf springed headers exhaust'ed 2002 till 200K miles "I am the Jones!"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Received quickly and installed in less than an hour,
A little lithium grease on the latches make it slide in perfectly.
Thank you for a great product and an honest sale, they are well thought out and nicely made.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hopefully installing today

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
I have only 2 sets left ready to ship. After that I wont be making any more orders until I have 10 peoplei prepaid.

201 - 220 of 258 Posts