Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The machine shop has 7 sets in powdercoat finish. They were able to have them coated with another orders using the same powder.

The price is 55 shipped. Send payment to [email protected] Please send payment as friends and family or add the 3% paypal fee to the order. INCLUDE YOUR TT USER NAME AND SHIPPING ADDRESS.

ORDER 1 SHIPPED TUESDAY 2/15. Thanks for everyone who participated!
Members who are all square:
Xhilr8n!
Dragos28
NCAA1992
Jeffb2002
W Turner
M McLean
Jumbo Jet
Bobeast
RMannino
renatotun
15whtrd
Marc32
Ilse
J Stallbohm
A Rhino
Damian12
driverdog
fasteb
billyrud10
Grizzman
Aquanaut
Quirk.bill
Pl4x4
Leesrig
Vlw
Ohbrothers
Kayakhammer
Irishpride114
Bmwguy
Xtech

UPDATE 2/14

Install instructions uploaded as PDF attachment.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, but having already done the mod I'd probably not be interested unless it was way under $100. Just to make it look cleaner.

But for someone who has not done the mod yet it would be very nice.

Might consider offering some sort of pre cut material to cover the backs of the seats, even if only attached by double sided adhesive tape. I'd likely be interested in that.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im thinking 50 for the set and they would come powder coated black. Id also offer them raw finish at 40 for those who want to save and would paint themselves.

Im going to do the mod today and Ill take a look at the bracket and draw it in CAD.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Make some for the 2014- up crewmax

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would you do the mod that has been shown here for 8 years or would your brackets add more functionality?
I'm not sure if you can add any functionally into a part like this without a movables, cables and a handle latch. That is much more involved than I'm willing to take it.

The idea is that someone doesn't have to cut the oem part incase they decide to sell the car or they no longer want the fold down rear seats. Plus some may not have the tools or feel comfortable cutting the part.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Interested as well...subscribed

·
Registered
281 Posts
@50 so am I

Reactions: PhxDarius

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'd be interested

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Me too. VG price.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Im sure i could cut my own but @ $50 bucks and all the guess work done,cut,powder. Just unbolt, install parts and go. Im in!

1 - 20 of 258 Posts