Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 Tundra 5.7 litter. My warning indicators will randomly go haywire as seen in the picture as well as my gauges will pulsate and bounce when this is happening. Seems to operate fine other than the traction control gets turned off. Every time it will clear if I turn the truck off and restart it. Now twice today just my traction control light will come on and it turns off. Not good considering we just got a heavy snow where I live. My aftermarket remote start seems to act up in corilation with this problem. Is this a known problem and does anyone have an idea of what would cause this? Oddly enough within one day of this happening my girlfriends 2017 4Runner started doing the exact same thing. Thanks in advance.

Josh

Attachments

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I broke my wheel speed sensor on my driver rear and got all these lights and the trailer brake warning. I guess bad wheel bearing would do the same but check your sensors and connectors first as these are more simple fix.. I also lost 4x4 and cruise control.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I agree with @cliffy - check your wheel speed sensors and wiring. A faulty one can cause these types of issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts