Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Cyber Monday Specials: Heavy Discounts at CARiD

993 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  paulritik_09 
#1 ·
Things have been tough this year for many of us, and while everyone loves giving and getting great gifts, we know that you wouldn't mind saving some cash on your holiday shopping too. CARiD Cyber Monday Deals are here, and they are even better than ever.

Put a smile on the faces of your loved ones and keep your bank account balance in a reasonable condition! If you want to make the most out of your Cyber Monday 2020 shopping, here is a list of the most notable Cyber Monday offers available today at CARiD. Click on the shop now button to view more offers!

T-Rex Custom Mesh, Billet & LED Grilles

Method Custom Off-road Wheels

KMC Custom Off-road Wheels

FUEL Custom Off-road Wheels

Westin Body Armor & Truck Accessories

Readylift Truck Lift Kits & Suspension Components

Morimoto Custom Headlights

Spyder Custom Headlights & Fog Lights

K&N Performance Air Intakes & Filters

Go Rhino Truck Accessories & Body Armor

See less See more
#2 ·
FRAUD, DO NOT ORDER FROM Sparksparts.com!!!

Here to tell you my experience:
I placed an online order during the evening and received an email the following morning stating Sparksparts.com needed more information from me because my order came up "fraudulent". When I contacted them they stated because my street name is a numbered street, this was causing the issue and the only way to resolve the issue was to log into 'My Bank Account' and take a screenshot of my bank statements showing the pending authorization. This company wanted me to jump through hoops on my end due to their own faults! Ironically they were also offering free shipping during this time. This is very disheartening as I was trying to support a local business but can guarantee I will never do business with this company again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.