Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seth sent in a cool shot of his 2012 Tundra running our 5" System (+2" strut spacer) and Nitro shocks on 35's:

For more on our 07-15 Tundra 5" System head to Zone Offroad 5" Suspension System T1

We're always offering a promo to TT members, shoot me a PM for the current promo details.

-Steve

·
Registered
469 Posts
price

how often do you guys run sales on this set up without the 2" spacers?

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how often do you guys run sales on this set up without the 2" spacers?
We're usually offering some type of promo to TT members. Shoot me a PM when you're ready to order and I'll be happy to fill you in on any promos we have going on.

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! My Zone 5" will be installed in roughly 2 weeks. This pic just makes me all that more impatient. Can't wait!
Looking forward to the after install pics! Thanks for choosing our kit and for your support.

-Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hydrolic vs. Gas charged

I have a zone 5" system on my '14 Dble cab Tundra 5.7. I bought the truck used from a dealership and they could not offer much insight regarding the components of the suspension lift. rear Shocks are labeled Zone. Front CO Struts are Tokico. I love the ride.

Are there any visual cues to look for, that would let me know if the shocks are Hydrolic or gas?

Thank you,
Rich

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a zone 5" system on my '14 Dble cab Tundra 5.7. I bought the truck used from a dealership and they could not offer much insight regarding the components of the suspension lift. rear Shocks are labeled Zone. Front CO Struts are Tokico. I love the ride.

Are there any visual cues to look for, that would let me know if the shocks are Hydrolic or gas?

Thank you,
Rich
Hey Rich, our Hydro shocks are white in color and our Nitro gas shocks are black, that's the easiest way to tell on the rear shocks. Our 5" kit typically used a lower strut extension with the factory struts but it sounds like the previous owner swapped in a set of Tokico's instead.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey Rich, our Hydro shocks are white in color and our Nitro gas shocks are black, that's the easiest way to tell on the rear shocks. Our 5" kit typically used a lower strut extension with the factory struts but it sounds like the previous owner swapped in a set of Tokico's instead.
So there is no issue with replacing the front CO's and extensions with a 5-6" CO?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I sent a PM July 1st to see what promotions Zone has for the Zone 5" Lift, but I've yet to receive a response. Can anyone help me reach them? I just want pricing...thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.