Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am in the process of having a custom roof rack made for my 2013 Tundra.

It will house the following:
(2) 50" PlashLights Double Row LED (spot beam) light bars
(8) 2"x2" PlashLights LED lights (12W, 16W, 20W, 20W Amber)
(2) 3"x2" PlashLights LED driving lights
(1) 40" PlashLights Single Row LED combo beam light bar
(2) RGB flexible light strips in the shadow box on a remote to change the flash/pattern/color

Here are a few construction pictures. Expected to be complete next week. The rack was built by Critter Gitters & the installation is by Audio Tunes. Both located in League City Texas.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was a one of a kind but I am sure they can scale it down a bit and offer them at a reasonable price. Contact Critter Gitters in League City. They make some crazy rides!

·
Registered
4,945 Posts
pretty nuts, you said league city as in south of Houston? could you send me some pricing on the light bars? I'm looking for a 40" single row but I'd take a double row if the price was right.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Awesome looking Light bar/Roof Rack

pretty nuts, you said league city as in south of Houston? could you send me some pricing on the light bars? I'm looking for a 40" single row but I'd take a double row if the price was right.
If possible, could you send me the same info? Live in Houston and also looking a roof rack like yours...

TM

·
Registered
408 Posts
Sick. How much?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Do you have a pic with just the truck and the roof rack ? Im thinking about doing a roof rack on mine to not have a tool box but i am wondering how a roof rack on a truck looks.

·
Premium Member
10,982 Posts
If you want to become a vendor, click on the advertise link in the upper right corner.
Otherwise, stop posting your links here!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.