Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, custom Husky Liners® - WeatherBeater are now available for 2014 Toyota Tundra.

Most of you are probably familiar with these liners. Their shape is molded and lips are raised to protect your floor from dirt and spill outs. So it's definitely a must have product, especially in Autumn/Winter seasons.

Check price for your model and see other details here: Husky Liners® - Toyota Tundra 2014 WeatherBeater Floor Liners at CARiD
(They are also available for other Toyota models)

Husky Liners® - WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners

Read more about Husky liners on CARiD: http://www.carid.com/husky-liners/
Check mats in action here:

What do you think about these liners?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I love these types of Liners. My Husky Weather Beaters are arriving today. Can't wait.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Does anyone know how these compare to weathertechs?

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Vendor
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weathertech is very similar to the Husky (we represent both brands). But they didn't release a custom mat for 2014 Tundra yet.

The difference between these two brands is in material. Weathertech liners are made of TPO (thermopolyolefin). It is more firm, like soft plastic. And husky liners are made of Rubberized Thermoplastic material which is a little more flexible, but durable at the same time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have been a long time WeatherTech FloorLiner fan, but I do think the Husky X-act Contour mats are a slightly better product. I don't know if they will last as long as my Weathertechs did in the past, but they are much easier to keep clean, and simply feel better underfoot.

In my 2014 Tundra CrewMax I am running the X-act Contour in front, and the Weathertech in the rear, as the coverage is much more extensive. For this truck, I think it is the perfect combination.

·
Vendor
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Guys, if you were thinking of getting Husky All weather liners - it is the right time to do it, as currently we're running a -10% discount on this product.
Do not hesitate and make your purchase, this offer is valid from November 26, 2014 through Monday, December 8, 2014!

Check Husky liners for your model by clicking on the following link or banner:

Husky Liners Floor Mats & Cargo Liners at CARiD.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts