Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
No its brand new. They've been working on it for awhile. Looks awesome. i'm sure pricing will be close to all the other DB kits. Say you have to use 20" wheels though like the 4" PC. Weird. That may be a deal breaker for some.

·
Registered
361 Posts
bump...anyone get this lift yet?
Not out yet.2 more months more than likely around chistmas or the first of the year.The front end part of the kit is best on the market rear is kinda week.Hand made and forged steel.Not cast.Has best suspension geometry out of all the kits in its class.20 INCH wheel with no more than 5inch backspacing!When all is done spendy kit.2460 for the base but you can buy parts sepperate or custom order to you lift plans.Customer support sucks.There punks there shit dont stink right off the back.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Not out yet.2 more months more than likely around chistmas or the first of the year.The front end part of the kit is best on the market rear is kinda week.Hand made and forged steel.Not cast.Has best suspension geometry out of all the kits in its class.20 INCH wheel with no more than 5inch backspacing!When all is done spendy kit.2460 for the base but you can buy parts sepperate or custom order to you lift plans.Customer support sucks.There punks there shit dont stink right off the back.
Yeah they're not the best to deal with but product quality is top notch, I have there lift on my duramax, it is great

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yeah I was stil a little steamed on that post.I had just got done conversating with one of the sales people that was no help just beating around the bush and not answering any of my spacific questions.It does look like a solid lift.Ive seen them on Titans and chevies.Guy at the dealership has one on his new gmc.He went full out its nice.He throws rouph country on all the lifts in his lot though:lol5:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts