Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I have a 2017 Tundra Crew Ltd. Noticed today that my truck bed is crooked (attached photo shows passengers side rear of the bed sinking lower than the driver's side). I have noticed that I am not the only Tundra owner experiencing this issue as I have seen this on others. I did not see a lot of info as to how this can be fixed. I read that one guy did not have great luck trying to go through their dealer and was sent to arbitration. I also read that another simply had their dealer "repair" it by replacing the bushings on the bed mounts which only helped slightly. Anyone else have this issue on their Tundra? Any info would be greatly appreciated on how I can resolve this as my OCD has successfully been triggered. Thanks..
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive exterior

· Registered
1,036 Posts
The rear frame flexes a lot on these trucks. You can install a bed corner stiffener to prevent flexing like that. Total Chaos sells them and that's what I have on my 2010 Tundra 4x4. I bought this truck used and has some small cracks on the corners of the bed next to the tailgate.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The rear frame flexes a lot on these trucks. You can install a bed corner stiffener to prevent flexing like that. Total Chaos sells them and that's what I have on my 2010 Tundra 4x4. I bought this truck used and has some small cracks on the corners of the bed next to the tailgate.
Thanks for your response. How much should I worry about this issue? Also, Will these bed stiffeners help align the bed so it is not as noticeable?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.