Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1099 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
This seem like much of a deal?

i just bought leather for my DC and paid $550 and i installed them my self. if you can do them same, then yea i would say its a good deal. i have read a few posts about people paying around $1500 for leather installed at a shop.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i just bought leather for my DC and paid $550 and i installed them my self. if you can do them same, then yea i would say its a good deal. i have read a few posts about people paying around $1500 for leather installed at a shop.
Gotcha, how hard was the install??

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
It wasn't too hard. I have never recovered any seats before. I just searched and found a few threads on it and learned from there. The worst part is cutting holes for the head rest post, once it's cut there is no redo on it. Just take your time and you'll be fine. I would make sure and verify if that set is for a CM or DC, the post says for a double cab crew max, the back seats are different.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
not mine...bully dog bdx tuner on ebay for 399 or best offer, i did buy one from this seller. i made a low offer and he came back with 309. pretty good deal considering its brand new sealed box...(the new bdx tuner will work for 16 and 17 models, i called bully dog and they told me they just released the update for the both years)

Bully Dog BDX Performance Programmer 40470 2010-2015 Tundra, Ram | eBay

·
Premium Member
248 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Someone help me find a good deal on a roof top tent!

·
Registered
281 Posts
1041 - 1060 of 1099 Posts