Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· HID Retrofit Lord
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Yesterday on my way back home my Corsa cat-back started to rattle, very Fkng annoying!

Got under the truck and inspected the area and confirmed that the clicking noise was coming from the inside of the muffler, sound like the chambers are loose :mad:

I sent an email to Corsa this morning hopefully is not like dealing with tech12volts.

:eek:

· "The Antagonizer"
12,030 Posts
That seriously sucks... Hopefully you get this problem fixed very soon, that would annoy the shit out of me.

· "The Antagonizer"
12,030 Posts
chop the daggone muffler off :D

· HID Retrofit Lord
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
send it to me haha :)

you sure you didn't have a chunk of catalytic converter break loose and get stuck?
Nope, I took the cat back apart to inspect the inside of the muffler, the main pipe is clear and there is now way something could go inside the chambers, the holes inside the muffler has some type of filters.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· HID Retrofit Lord
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
does it rattle when you shake it? May be one of the weld got broken and the inner pipe vibrating/rattling?
The inner main pipe is solid, it has to be one of the chambers, I was reading on different forums that Corsa has that problem in different models :/

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.