Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
F.B.I.
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been waiting for a month for CariD to ship my Corsa sport exhaust, now they tell me it will be another 3 weeks. Does anybody know where this is in stock? :banghead:

·
Registered
520 Posts
you will love it... my neighbor has it, its loud when you get on it, and no droan, i wish it fit on the 4.6

·
F.B.I.
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
send those guys an email to check if they have the Corsa in stock
Pazorell, thanks for the link but I want the 14916 kit tuned for 2011. It's out everywhere apparently, but should ship in 2 weeks. I'll wait it out, it'll be here before I know it........ :drool:

·
F.B.I.
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reactions: Jesco

·
F.B.I.
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well my 14916 kit just arrived so we shall see how the drone is. Might not be able to get it installed until next week though.

·
HID Retrofit Lord
1,481 Posts
C'mon Padre, go n get ur butt to work under the truck, it will take u 30- 57 mins :)

I still remember the day I got mine.... Came back from work super tired around 7pm looked at the box... Box look at me and then I ripped the whole thing off, 30 mins later I was on the street growling at my neighbors' f150s

You will love it!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
F.B.I.
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still in the box :(

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
F.B.I.
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It will sound better in the truck
Finally got it in this afternoon, it's a great mod and best of all no drone! Truck sounds awesome!! :D

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Banned
469 Posts
I need to know if you have any horsepower or low end torque loss. I am ready to pull the trigger on this mod, but need input on the 14916 model. Let me know ASAP!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts