Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
War story begins..."There I was, all ready to buy Pirelli's".....until I read some of the reviews of Tundra owners in addition to others. Apparently they found weird vibrations that could not be fixed and they recieved mediocre ratings overall. This was for the Pirelli Scorpion ATR's btw. So now I'm looking at some others. My driving is mostly in town/highway but with hunting season approaching I will be out in some snow/mud eventually. I have a 2010 Crewmax Platinum 4x4 and was looking at the Cooper Discoverer A/T3 or perhaps the Hankook I*Pike RW11 but I'm open to suggestions that you might have. The Coopers got great reviews but none were from Tundra owners.

Fire away.

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts
Love my Cooper AT3 tires

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not the exact same tire, but the same brand. I have Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 and love them. Granted, I only have 4k on them, but have no issues. I put the Cooper's A/T3 on my old truck shortly before I traded it in and they were good as well.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I haven't priced many of the Coopers, but the Mastercraft tires are made by Cooper. I do like the Cooper AT3's, and the Mastercraft AXT's are pretty similar to them. The AXT's look good as my dad just put some on his Sierra 2500 HD about a month ago, and they might be cheaper than Coopers.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Cooper at3 is a great tire. No concerns from any of my customers. If you are set on an all terrain check out toyo and nitto as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had AT3's on my last truck and loved them. They were quiet, rode well, and handled rain and snow great.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nitto Crosstek HD - beefy looking, R rated, quiet on the road. Very pleased.
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Vehicle Wheel

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts