Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Im assuming that this is the right place for this thread, sorry if its not. So, I have a 2010 Tundra and i want to install an aftermarket coolant expansion tank. I believe that Tundras along with most modern cars come standard with a expansion tank but i could be completely wrong... The tank i was looking at made by Radium Engineering it is a 750ml tank. At first the size slightly concerned me but after doing some research I found that the radiator will circulate it so fast that the size doesn't really matter (no pun intended :lol:)Im somewhat new to all this so any and all information helps so please feel free to correct me if im wrong. Thank you

here is a link to the tank just for reference

_

·
Registered
808 Posts
If you're not sure that your truck does or doesn't already have an expansion tank, you may want to rethink this. Your truck, and most others, have a coolant expansion tank. Standard. If I'm not mistaken, the ones in the Tundras are a part of the radiator shroud. Someone will have to confirm that for me.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
I believe that Tundras along with most modern cars come standard with a expansion tank
You are correct.

Im somewhat new to all this so any and all information helps so please feel free to correct me if im wrong. Thank you
If you have an extra $280 burning a hole in your pocket, I'll PM you my PayPal address.
Do not waste a dollar on that thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.