Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Very good race. Another one was today and tomorrow will make a great weekend.
I agree two down one to go:D
The big question is what to do next sunday:mad:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I agree two down one to go:D
The big question is what to do next sunday:mad:
Football of course :D . Luckily my gf is in Tampa this weekend and I'm in orlando so I don't have to hear her complain about flipping back and forth from nascar to football all day.

She is a good and bad sports fan. She loves the bucs and rays but literally won't watch any other football team or baseball team play. And she like Truex for some reason, because she thinks he is hot, and is lightly into nascar but always says "why can't you just wait till the end to watch?". If the seats my dad and I like at daytona wern't so expensive I would take her one year and I bet she would be hooked then. Also a neighbor has a friend that gets them and us hot pit passes, we can literally walk into the garages while everyone else has to stay behind the windows :D . Coolest thing ever.

Was this the first win for the tundra? this gen I mean. If only Toyota can pull out some f1 wins then they are se in stone as a major name in racing in all fashions of the sport. I personally don't understand why they do not have nationwide race fri, then craftsman sat, an nextel sun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts