·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Color selection confuses you?

Cement or Magnetic grey.

·
Registered
14,804 Posts

I bought my rig used ~ beggars can't be choosers. I wanted the silver color but everything I looked at was either black or white.
I wish I could have my same truck but in silver instead of Desert Sand.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I was watching this car show where a comment was made "count the number of cars you see that ARE NOT white, silver, shade of grey, or black."

I'd go mesquite.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I just traded in my 2010 that was a deep blue color but it was a bitch to keep clean (I am in Arizona). The color of choice out here is White but I do not like walking into a parking lot of white vehicles and get into a white vehicle. I selected the Silver Sky Metallic mainly for the purpose of showing the dirt... and not much choice of a 2018 Platinum on the ground here in Arizona

·
Registered
2020 TRD Sport Premium, Magnetic Grey
7 Posts
As an owner of a Silver sky Tundra I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

Probably doesn't help in YOUR decision but ya asked. ��

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I have a 2015 Grey 1794 and the lease is up, next tundra should be which color I am very confused.

Either Silver or the mesquite, any suggestions.
The picture you have there is the discontinued bronze; but the new 2018 mesquite is close to it. I actually like the newer mesquite a little better; I think it goes with the interior better than on the silver truck. It's only my opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
I was in the same boat Silver or Mesquite.
I ended on Mesquite as it is so unique.
I have received many compliments on the color.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.