Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive had my tundra for about a year and a half, and i get a TON of looks, but alot of people say theres TOO much chrome on it, do you think it would be nice to powdercoat the wheels black and black out the lights and maybe the grill? how much do you think the powder coating would be?

· Registered
1,258 Posts
I like everything but chrome mirrors and door handles.

· Registered
1,894 Posts
personal choice on keeping the chrome or not, might want to give plasti dip a try, that way if you don't like it take it off and your back to chrome.

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Your truck looks great.

I think your truck might look better with chrome bumper and blacked out grille. I like the chrome door handles, but you could black out the mirror. Just my opinion.

If you choose to black out the wheel, you may want to also black out the steps and bull bar. Plasti-dip is an excellent suggestion since it is reversible.

· Registered
2,918 Posts
The folks who say your Tundra has too much chrome are just jealous because they don't have it!! :eek::whine::lmao:

· Registered
604 Posts
I like everything but chrome mirrors and door handles.
Same here.... truck looks good though, I just don't care for the chrome mirrors and door handles.

· Banned
878 Posts
Well ive had my tundra for about a year and a half, and i get a TON of looks, but alot of people say theres TOO much chrome on it, do you think it would be nice to powdercoat the wheels black and black out the lights and maybe the grill? how much do you think the powder coating would be?
That depends; what colour is it? I find that chrome suits blue very well.

· Registered
1,569 Posts
I think you should chrome wrap that bitch!!

· Registered
90 Posts
I think your truck looks pretty badass as it is! I was sorta wanting to go black instead of chrome as well but I got some of these member's opinions and they told me it looked good the was it is and yeah I stuck with the chrome although I might just remove my billet chrome grille for a black mesh grille:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.