Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been really interested in giving my truck an unique look in the inside and had heard of the technique of Color Dipping. I have seen gun parts (barrels stocks and more) dipped in the huge vats and are awesome looking and very rugged. Know of a place that started it about a year ago near me and going today. Talked with the lady and there are a couple of different options for patterns plus you can also add to it to make it your own. I believe NijaEd did his interior white but since I have the hunting theme going on I think it will look amazing in snow camo. Just have to figure how hard it will be to get all the parts off the truck!

UPDATE: Actually called Hydro dipping ....looks like paint with high gloss finish...basically indestructible and you can do it to any possible material you can think of...Top coat is car high gloss finish...Here are my two choice ...AP SNOW CAMO is my top choice :

· Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone else have some thoughts?

· Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Its awesome! I want the realtree ap camo white its the color of my bow and I think it will look the best I hope they can buy the pattern! I emailed them today

Reactions: NightRodeo

· Registered
731 Posts
I'm digging the top one also!

Great idea, I usually do gun stocks with this!

· Registered
421 Posts
Like your top choice. Also, JCs

KEEP US UPDATED! Seen before, curious how it will look on the inside.

· Registered
573 Posts
What does the pricing run to get this done?

I color matched my interior, but I'm noticing its just like the paint is just like the outside of my truck - scratches and chips easily. So being as it's on the interior something more rugged like this seems worth it.

· Registered
545 Posts
top choice, cant wait to see the outcome

· Registered
14,312 Posts
I dig Jc's choice, or the snow white camo...

It's cool.

· Registered
578 Posts
Liking it! I'd go with snow as well- or check out the predator series camo as well- could be a good option. (I think they have a more white based pattern).

· Registered
135 Posts
price on this contraption..

· Registered
409 Posts
I have seen a bunch of people doing this on YouTube a while back... Just waiting for someone who did it in real life where I able to see it.. Looks real cool though

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.