Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you guys that are running KINGS, ICONS, FOX, etc Coilovers running them with or without the factory sway bar?

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. Mines on right now... but thinking about removing it. For offroad the sway bar will definitely limit articulation... and the C/O's are def stiffer than stock so I think no sway bar is the way to go.... Just wanted to see if anyone else had run without.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sell you the swaybar? I'll be pulling it off tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Mine goes on for a couple of months and then off for a couple of months. Can't really tell the difference with or without it. But it's off right now.

Reactions: AKtrd

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Island racer ... I pulled off the sway bar, don't think I'm going to put it back on. If you're interested in it make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
I'm surprised you guys don't notice a difference, I pulled mine off years ago and noticed a huge difference. I kept it off, I like getting my lean on through turns.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I definitely notice the difference... leans A LOT more when cornering on asphalt but handles WAY better when off-road without the sway bar. Like I said... mines not going back on!

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
Mine either, I'll lean like a cholo forever. I also like hitting right turns hard so chicks go from the passenger seat to having their head in my lap. :boink: Get's em giggly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts