Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran a diagnostic on my Tundra tonight and it is throwing a U0114 code. Any ideas what this is and how to fix the issue? I also have VSF off and traction control light as well as the passenger window and back two windows will not go down. I am hoping this is all related and easy to fix.

My front driver side window and back window are working which even more strange.

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
I ran a diagnostic on my Tundra tonight and it is throwing a U0114 code. Any ideas what this is and how to fix the issue? I also have VSF off and traction control light as well as the passenger window and back two windows will not go down. I am hoping this is all related and easy to fix.

My front driver side window and back window are working which even more strange.
I don't know about the codes but as for the Windows there is a recall on the window master switch, so if u haven't he that done yet then that should fix that issue. Cause I went and got it fixed hoping it would fix my passenger and it did

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
LOL, one posts that the code is because of 4wd and one posts it's because of air temp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts