Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
i hear that every once in a while in mine. i dont think its anything to be worried about

· Premium Member
2,270 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear ya! I am worried every time I cut the wheel that the rack will blow.... I love my truck and love the way it looks.. Only reason why I keep her! Those Trail Team FJ's are like acid in my mouth but, I need the room for my three kids!

Attachments

· Registered
1,436 Posts
Sorry I didn't really finish my thought earlier. I don't like typing much on my phone anymore.

Anyway, somewhere along the line, they switched the power steering pump and I suppose that the "surge" at full lock will blow a seal on it.

Mines an '07 and I don't go full lock because, well, I never need to and my tires are heavy... roughly twice the weight of the factory tires. That ain't easy!

-rockstate

· Registered
1,436 Posts
Ryan, your truck is BADASS btw. I remember when you first got it done and mannnn I want it. I didn't do the OME rear leafs and I only did the 612s with a heavy brush guard hanging out up front. The CMs look much better than the DCs lifted anyway.

-rockstate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.