Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see what everyone is asking for, for their Tundra for Christmas.

I start it off.

Carbon Fiber Dash Kit and a Cat-back exhaust

·
Registered
19 Posts
Since I just got mine on Tuesday, the truck itself will have to do for this year. Although I will get some running boards to help the wife get in, she has to jump. I will be getting the leveling kit in May for my birthday...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
It would be really nice if someone would give me a stainless bull bar... now that would look sweet on my ride.

A K&N filter set-up would be nice also...

Santa? Are you listening????

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Ohh yeah... a nice curvacious brunette for the passenger seat would be nice also... :D :D :D

I'll just have to wait for everyone to go to bed before i can play with my present. :)

:cool:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Since iIjust got the line-x bedliner, not sure I'll get anthing else. A cold air induction would be nice !!! May have to wait till my b-day gets here. Merry X-mas friends and I hope santa brings you all lots of new Tundra toys
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Just curious to see what everyone is asking for, for their Tundra for Christmas.
I just piss off my entire family by buying everything I want for my truck, when I want it. (i.e. Magnaflow cat back, Volant CAI, Weathertech floormats, EGR bug shield, Super Springs, Recon tailgate light bar, Toyota back-up camera w/monitor, G-Tech RR and a Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS.)

At least this way I know I'm getting what I really want and don't have to return a bunch of stuff.

This is also why I end up with a bunch of clothes instead of automotive accessories and electronic gear every year. Besides, when my kids asked me what I wanted this year, my wife said, "He's already driving it." :D

·
Registered
279 Posts
I got my EGR bug guard,:p and my running boards :cool: will be here next week from hunter in tx. My wife bough them, plus a detail kit. Yea I will get clothes as well, you know ties and stuff.:eek:

·
Registered
47 Posts
My early X-Mas present to myself was the truck itself. I added in the Line-X bed liner as a gift to myself for my hard service and dedication to the fire department which I received in a check for all of those nights I get up at 3AM to go to calls.

Other things on my wish list are:

Cat-back exhaust
Headers
CAI

I know I'm getting some new clothes since I've lost 60 pounds this year and I have no clothes to wear.

I'd like the brunette too. I can have that now since I don't have a woman anymore (Nothing like getting dumped before the holidays).

G

·
I would like 3 more new Tundra trucks. That way I can have my daily driver, which I have now. Then one setup for serious off roading, one setup for just looking bad ass and crusing and then finally another just because I want it.

Is that to greeeeeedy??????????????

I guess I would settle for a set of nerf bars though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got new wheels and tires for my birthday. Added a Volant this week. Would not mind an ARE Toneau and Bed Slide. That will be my present to myself.

·
Registered
279 Posts
RunIthard,

how do you like the recon light bar. How does it attach. I noticed there are two bolt holes right below the tailgate where you could/might attach something. Did it have holes in the ends to attach to those holes. Which one did you get? Did you get the one with the white back up lights or the other one with out the back up lights. How bright are the lights? What was the cost and does it work like adverstised.

RAS

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I just want one thing ......... Tires, Line-X, OME kit, CAI, front light bar w/ lights. I'll get a sweater

·
Registered
118 Posts
CAI and headers would go nice with my cat-back exhaust.
U listening SANTA??

·
Registered
696 Posts
RunIthard,

how do you like the recon light bar. How does it attach. I noticed there are two bolt holes right below the tailgate where you could/might attach something. Did it have holes in the ends to attach to those holes. Which one did you get? Did you get the one with the white back up lights or the other one with out the back up lights. How bright are the lights? What was the cost and does it work like adverstised.

RAS
On the tundra you've got to modify it as it comes with an L shaped molding that you're supposed to attach via 3-M automotive mounting tape. I found out the hard way that you couldn't mount it as advertised because I tried and the tailgate ended up hitting it when I tried to open it. It would also cover up the rod access hole used for lowering the spare tire if you mounted it as directed.

My solution was to cut the back L part of the molding off and run 3-M automotive tape along the entire bottom of the unit and mount it to the top surface of my bumper. It's still under the tailgate, as it would be if mounted in the directions, but since it's mounted to the top surface of the bumper instead of just above the lip of the bumper on the truck body's sheet metal, it sits lower and has just enough clearance (about 1/8") where it won't hit or rub as you open the tailgate.

I really like the Recon Line of Fire because it used the newer, bigger, brighter, longer lasting 3mm 3-M diodes. I've got a buddy that has a different tailgate light bar; he had to modify his too, and mine is twice as bright.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts