Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
08 76K miles. 4x4.

4LO and VSC blinking, TRAC and CEL constant. I could still engage 4HI and 4LO, The vehicle drove normally.

I have OBX LT and DT y pipe.

Lights started going when I went to some mud.

Any thoughts? I did some research and it could be, bad TPMS wire, ZPT needs to be done, Something with air?

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
More like a wheel speed sensor or wheel speed sensor wire was cut. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Get under there and look at all 4 wheels. Let us know.

KO

·
Registered
701 Posts
I get the same thing every so often.. do you know the CEL code yet? mine comes on with a code for the secondary 02 sensors. I believe its P1001 and P1002. I could be wrong though. If you clear the code and then restart the truck all the lights will go off.

I have headers and y-pipes too and I'm certain mine is due to a 02 sensor problem.

First happened to me when a heatshield contacted an 02 sensor and rubbed the insulation off a wire and was grounding out. Its possible something similar is happening to you too with mud/water.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That might be something right there. One of my O2 is close to the insulation, going to check it out.

·
Registered
701 Posts
It still happens to me under heavy load especially at higher altitudes (7-8,000 ft). But even when they light up the truck runs fine.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I think I was getting P0137 with my problem which was low voltage on the secondary 02... that P0607 is kinda scary. Maybe the PCM got wet or jarred loose while offroading.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would a wet/messed up 02 sim cause the P0607. If not where is the PCM located?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts