Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay so I have an 08 dc , and just now noticed I have an annoying sound described above^^^^ under braking (sometimes) and when turning at slows speeds. I've checked for worn caliper pins, loose bolts, haven't found anything significant , HELP!!! I cant take the noise anymore sounds to be coming from the passenger side cant pin point front or rear . has any one else experienced this???? it only makes the noise about 7 or 8 times when ever I hear it

·
Registered
243 Posts
sounds like a tire pressure sensor is broken inside your tire/wheel and is rattling around in your wheel at low speeds. the crappy plastic part could break off a bit and still work...do you happen to have a tire pressure light on? anyways...I would remove the tire from the front passenger or rear passenger tire and inspect the pressure sensors.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
sounds like a tire pressure sensor is broken inside your tire/wheel and is rattling around in your wheel at low speeds. the crappy plastic part could break off a bit and still work...do you happen to have a tire pressure light on? anyways...I would remove the tire from the front passenger or rear passenger tire and inspect the pressure sensors.
+1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
negative on the wheel pressure sensor I have after market wheels with out the tpms and I have the same problem I believe its the plastic bushings between the leaf springs , mine are completely gone but you cant but them from the dealer have to replace the whole leaf pack for 800 which im not doing for a couple pieces of plastic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts