Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my tail lights some how cracked so I ordered some online, they are OE style with 3 LED bars that go across instead of a bulb. They also have 2 LEDs that stick out the side unlike how the originals just have a cut out for light to pass through.

Online at CARid they were 345 or sonething but I found them on eBay for 300. Good fit and plug and play.

I will get dome night shots tonight..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
How about some day shots with the brake pedal activated so we can see how bright they are? I'm sure they're bright enough for night use; it's day use where aftermarket LEDs can shine...or not. :)

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I just backed into a store that has an all glass side so I was able to see the rear of the truck. They are nice and bright and the lines are nice and crisp. Almost appears that the reverse light section is nice ans squared better than stock. The look is better also with the LED third brake light on the cap. Ill get shots tonight and in the am. Any more requests let me know because I think I may be the only one on TT with them. I think the retrofit member has them not sure.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I didn't back "into" the store.. don't take that figuratively.. :p

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not to sunny here today but best I could do

First two are just running lights showing normal glow with the two LEDs on the side.

Last two are with no running lights brakes off and then with brakes on

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thanks, those look pretty good.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just like most things, they look so much better in person and with a real camera ha ha.. mines charging and ill get more

·
Registered
412 Posts
are the reverse lights led?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Cereal Killer
20,307 Posts
I never understood why these guys go to all the trouble to make a complete LED tail, the leave the signals and backups incandescent. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I never understood why these guys go to all the trouble to make a complete LED tail, the leave the signals and backups incandescent. :dunno:
Agreed I am looking into HID reverse lights though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts