Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched to see if this had been covered before, and am starting to wonder if it's only me. The tray that sits in the divider in the center console storage slides back and forth when I stop and take off. It's driving me crazy. Short of putting a screw into it, is there something I'm missing or not doing to lock it into place?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
No problem with mine. Do u have too much weight in it? If its under warranty take it to dealer and tell them it doesn't work right

·
Registered
172 Posts
I don't mean to insult your intelligence but...
Did you try locking into place? Mine locks into place to the front or to the rear.
Try sliding it all the way forward and then push a little harder until it clicks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't mean to insult your intelligence but...
Did you try locking into place? Mine locks into place to the front or to the rear.
Try sliding it all the way forward and then push a little harder until it clicks.
I see where it would be able to click into place, looks like either the divider or the tray had enough wear that it no longer stays. Thanks though

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'd take it out and gently heat up the edges with a heat gun and squeeze the edges with some pliers. You might be able to tighten it up enough to fix it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts