Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Center console cover replacement?

28K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Anthony C 
#1 ·
Somehow I got a small tear in the cover of my center consule. I have the large one that comes with the bucket seats. I have been looking on parts sites and don't see just the cover. The whole consule cost like $450 to so Im not replacing the whole thing. Anyone know if there is a way just to replace the cover??? Thanks, Mike.

#5 ·
I had mine replaced because it wouldn't stay closed. It took less than 10 minutes to replace. It came with the new cover also. So I'm not sure if it's all in one....Contact Sparks as Ramoine suggested. They know we go to them for everything. They are willing to help because the business we give them. You may even strike a deal with them for less. The tear in your seat...Is it cloth or Leather? Done by accident?

#7 ·
Its the actualy top of the center consule thats ripped. I think its vinyl not leather, I have cloth seats. I was hoping just to get the top part, I look at the prices and they were all high. I might be able to get it recovered but not sure if it would match.

#8 ·
I put a small tear on the console as well. It's on the driver side, I hope someone can help on how to fix it. I was thinking of getting it recovered with a customs design or something, just haven't looked into it.

#15 ·
I got the charcoal grey which is a little darker then stock. The grey might be on the money. I'd take pics of the swatch but its hard to tell difference. You can go to wetokole.com and request a swatch and they'll send it to you for free. If you email/call them they would probably send you a quote on how much a console cover would run you.

#16 ·
Go to the bone yard, or junk yard. Yeah that stinks about the tear, it's enough to turn my stomach. Good luck in the future.

Anthony C

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.