Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my $ situation is grim so i just put str8 pipe back cuz that's Wat I could only afford. 2 months ago . anyway I getting po300, 301 codes now and is that' probably da cause ?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Man, I bet it's so loud...
The thief should be strung up btw...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, I bet it's so loud...
The thief should be strung up btw...
[/QUOTE wuthout anything on it was super loud Igor scared wen i turned da ignition on, now not to bad the sound it's the lack of performance with just having regular tubes welded in place instead of
CC n no sensor the lack of money made that choice . im wondering Wat issues goin to be created with no CC on
and just regular pipe , on ughh I tried to send a pic but idunno how . aloha

Attachments

·
Registered
971 Posts
I'm not a mechanic but with the straight pipe getting the hot exhaust away from the truck you'll probably be ok other than loss of back pressure possibly causing power loss. Another issue may be with the engine light on you won't be able to tell if another issue comes up since the light is already triggered. Unless you read the codes again. I would definitely get the cats replaced when you get the funds saved. Good luck friend...

·
Registered
971 Posts
I found this on line...

Toyota code P0300 indicates that one or more cylinders are experiencing misfires. A misfire occurs when an insufficient amount of fuel is burning in a cylinder. The efficient burning of fuel is essential to engine operation as the combustion of fuel is what provides the energy to power the engine in your Toyota. A misfire from one or more cylinders can be caused by many reasons from a faulty ignition system, fuel system or internal engine failure. When P0300 occurs it should be fixed immediately as long term driving with engine misfires could cause consequential damage to the engine in your Toyota. Many times P0300 occurs when there are worn out spark plugs, spark plug wires, or a faulty ignition

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not a mechanic but with the straight pipe getting the hot exhaust away from the truck you'll probably be ok other than loss of back pressure possibly causing power loss. Another issue may be with the engine light on you won't be able to tell if another issue comes up since the light is already triggered. Unless you read the codes again. I would definitely gg et the cats replaced when you get the funds saved. Good luck friend...
i should but wen i go surfing
I'll know ill be paranoid always looking back towards shore, i gota figure it
out , totally defeats the purpose of
going g

1 - 6 of 6 Posts