1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
182 Posts
beginning the search for a nearby campground today. probably wont participate, but deff want to go. have not been to the truck nats in at least 5 yrs and it is way overdue

·
Registered
463 Posts
I plan on going. I have not been there in many years.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
As far as I know, I will be there Saturday only. I received an email from Carlisle asking if Kryminal Kustoms were going to be there this year. Make sure you tell everyone who to sign up under to get the tent.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Iam all signed up, I registered the club name again, Kryminal Kustom Truckz, should be up on their site by Wednesday the latest I hope, and the tent is rented again, all of which will be confirmed monday when the club guy is back in the office, also I think Monday is the last day for pre registering if you want to save a few bucks and not have to wait in line

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'll be there for sure, fellas! Can't wait til everyone here's the latest stereo setup... loud and clean. Real loud and reeeal clean!

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Just a reminder this weekend is the Truck Nationals in PA Carlisle Events Truck Nationals. Experience The Cars. The People. The Excitement.

register under Kryminal Kustom Trucks, all makes and models welcome so even if your not so cool friend without a tundra wants to come can join us

Club Tent is reserved, so bring a chair some drink and eats and enjoy a great show

·
Registered
607 Posts
Just a reminder this weekend is the Truck Nationals in PA Carlisle Events Truck Nationals. Experience The Cars. The People. The Excitement.

register under Kryminal Kustom Trucks, all makes and models welcome so even if your not so cool friend without a tundra wants to come can join us

Club Tent is reserved, so bring a chair some drink and eats and enjoy a great show
Can't wait til tomorrow! We'll be there around 11, but we're only hanging out the one day but we anticipate being there til 9 or 10 to see the light show and drag show. I'll try to get front row at the fence later in the show for that to play music out of my doors for the show :D

Is Jenn coming? Stef's dad and brother are coming with us and they've never been so having the tent treatment for their first show at Carlisle will be awesome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts