Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Yeah from where and how much. I like it. Thinking about a wood grain for my brown interior in my CM.

Looks real nice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got the XSP package also and it looks a hell of a lot better with the carbon fiber look (although its not real) than the plain factory look. I'm sure you can order it from the dealership.

·
Banned
6,236 Posts
I got the XSP package also and it looks a hell of a lot better with the carbon fiber look (although its not real) than the plain factory look. I'm sure you can order it from the dealership.
I was wondering if it was real carbon fiber. I buy carbon fiber skid plates and pipe guards for my off road bikes and they are expensive!!!! Looks great though! Sherwood makes every look you want, even real carbon fiber if you're willing to pay the price!Welcome to Sherwood Dash Evolution of Interior Trim, Manufacturer of Premium Real Wood and Synthetic Dash Kits

·
Registered
147 Posts
It looks good I almost bought an x-sp package truck but I really didn't want the leather and the couldn't find one in blue streak metallic.

·
Banned
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It looks good I almost bought an x-sp package truck but I really didn't want the leather and the couldn't find one in blue streak metallic.
The blue streak metallic was the color I really wanted , but I could not find anty either !!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
147 Posts
I sacrificed and got the the bluestreak and you sacrificed and got the red of course I still have a bigger bed lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts