Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a tight fitting cover that will hold up in the wind during hurricane season. The truck is too big to go into the garage without a ton of reorganizing, so the wife's Acura TL will be going in there. I also drive a beater to work and would like to park the truck in a part of the drive way that is near a pine tree *sap* during the week (not during a storm of course).

I know the car has to be clean before covering ... I'm just looking for something that wont flap around too much in the wind and damage the paint.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Since my Tundra is my "Weekend Warrior" I always cover it. I've been through many covers probably because I was always looking for the cheapest one, but this one I got from Pepboys is the best one yet. It's on sale right now. Only $130 with 15% off. This is a custom cover for the Crewmax Length. Super thick, heavy, a strap on the bottom to secure it from the wind, it is not hurricane proof (I don't think any cover is), but it's a PITA to put on unless you have a technique. I got it down where I can "unwrap" and install it in 2mins, and "wrap" it up to uninstall in 4 mins... Here is the link:
Product Results: 31922 | Pep Boys
-
-

Attachments

Reactions: RitcheyRch
1 - 5 of 5 Posts