Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I installed my obx long tubes so my supercharger can breath better and running the Doug thorley Y pipe and let's just say its just hard to hook up right now even easing into it at a roll it will just spin. My question I do have though when I ease it enough so I can go full throtle I don't stay in first long enough it will shift into second at like 5000 rpm and 34 mph when it would normally be pulling 5800 rpm in first until say 40 mph anyone out there have this similiar problem I disconnected the battery so the computer can re learn I just wish I could have it reflashed for better shifting.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I have to ask you.. How's the power differance / feel having the header's on your Supercharged 5.7 ?

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to ask you.. How's the power differance / feel having the header's on your Supercharged 5.7 ?
It feels a lot smoother definitely noticed the gain once you pass 60mph mark it maintains strong pull but hard to tell at lower speeds like from a launch because I can' get into the throttle with out just spinning or it shifting early. So I view that shows the increase In power since I now have a harder time not spinning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts