Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys i have been looking for a deal on a possibly new tundra or a used one with low miles here in TN. Im wanting a double cab sr5 or a rw one. Dealer here quoted me 34,500 before taxes and i know there is better out there. Anyone know of any close to TN?? Where did you guys get a deal if you recently bought one. I found a few used ones but they are all beat up and over priced in my opinion.....

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
For some reason, Alabama has always seemed to have good deals for used stuff. When I lived in SC, I traveled to Alabama for 3 big purchases over the years:
My '07 Tundra (bought in '09 w/ 8900 miles) - craigslist
My old 2001 Stingray 220sx (bought in '09) - craigslist
My old '02 CBR954rr (bought in 04) - ebay

All of the above toys were in mint condition, and I got deals on them. I dunno what the deal is with alabama :dunno:

I'd keep an eye on craigslist stuff in Alabama. If something pops up that's a deal, be ready to go on a road trip :D Also ebay, car trader, etc.

Have no clue about new stuff at dealers though.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Was that quote new or used?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Not sure how far you are from Atlanta but World Toyota and Toyota South seem to have the best prices around the Atlanta area. I don't know what has happened to prices lately. The news is reporting a shortage of vehicles and that auto sales are exceeding demand. I guess dealers are sitting tight on prices. Maybe true maybe not. I've been looking at truck prices lately and they are at the high end. I guess the only consolation is the value you have for owning one.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Call Phil Bachman in Johnson City and ask for Hunter Perkins. If you do let me know and I'll call him and let him know you talked to me.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Where in Tn are you? I'm in Cleveland but I used World Toyota in Atlanta to get the best deal within 200 miles.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ended up buying new out of Detroit, MI of all places...you're right, TN Toyota dealers are the suck.

That being said, the best prices "around" the area I found were in Huntsville, AL and in Atlanta, GA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It sounds like you need to make a road trip, or use a buying service. For your reference, including $2500 rebate, I paid 17% off sticker price for my new truck through my local dealer.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think the op already bought his but I thought I'd chime in. Toyota of Cool Springs came $6k off Msrp and they provide a lifetime power train warranty for free with all cars. It is good for unlimited miles and years and covers everything the factory one does.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts