Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
41 - 60 of 446 Posts

·
I'll make you cool!
584 Posts
It's amazing how many people try to bring medical weed over the border because it's legal in Canada.

I feel sorry for you guys. You don't get kinder surprises.

If they had kinder surprises it would only be a matter of time until some idiots eats it on purpose just to get a big settlement.
Are you talking kind bud or am I lost by you Canadian accent?

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Are you talking kind bud or am I lost by you Canadian accent?

I am talking kind. I just get ridiculed when ever I use my usually way of showing that I'm not serious. The kinder surprise thing was half serious though.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
I am talking kind. I just get ridiculed when ever I use my usually way of showing that I'm not serious. The kinder surprise thing was half serious though.

I thought Canadians spoke English or French...when did Ebonics make it that far north?

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
no hes not talking about bud, kinders are chocolate eggs with toy prizes inside

Reactions: Dragos28

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Really ironic, I asked one of the AG admins just yesterday if she could create a Canadian section on the forum and only allow them to access that section...turned out she was Canadian.

·
Registered
81 Posts
GTA here.

They don't have kinder surprise eggs in the US?

<gasp>

·
Registered
8 Posts
Really ironic, I asked one of the AG admins just yesterday if she could create a Canadian section on the forum and only allow them to access that section...turned out she was Canadian.
Canada is everywhere! :eek:>:D

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Canadian Club eh

Lots of famous people are canadian. But when they become too famous they just hide it.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
GTA here.

They don't have kinder surprise eggs in the US?

<gasp>

No they are illegal, at least here in NY...but everything is becoming illegal in this F'in state. I guess the logic is some kid will eventually eat an egg and choke on the toy inside. My daughter and nieces stumbled upon some weird lady on the internet that buys all those damn egg things and opens them to show the toys and it turns out she got pretty rich doing it?!?!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ontario here.

Petawawa (by posting, not by choice) but originally from the GTA.

Seems it's pretty much law that you have a truck there too.

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
Trip to Niagara Falls today. Stopped at the very first Tim Hortons in Hamilton.

41 - 60 of 446 Posts