·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
^^ahah

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
GTA here.

They don't have kinder surprise eggs in the US?

<gasp>

No they are illegal, at least here in NY...but everything is becoming illegal in this F'in state. I guess the logic is some kid will eventually eat an egg and choke on the toy inside. My daughter and nieces stumbled upon some weird lady on the internet that buys all those damn egg things and opens them to show the toys and it turns out she got pretty rich doing it?!?!

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Canadian Club eh?

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Looks nice Hick you high roller you.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Well he is having frozen wine for desert...

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
That looks like a small slice off of the steak I ate the other night.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Real 3rd wheel aren't ya?? No wifey, side piece, or girlfriend for you?

Reactions: Dragos28

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Is everyone at your table pissed/offended that you are giving us the play by play on your entire dinner?

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
^^^mmmmmm

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
For all 4? Of just you and the misses?

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
You at least getting laid for spending that much???

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Kinder eggs
Why don't you hook a brother up and mail me some of them fancy eggs for my daughter?? She'd certainly like me more than her momma after I surprise her with them!! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
A loooooooong time.

Reactions: Dragos28

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
^^^ahah

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
I'm not surprised that you chose the military to talk about as that is about the only thing the US has going for it, although I don't think your military is a positive thing at all, I can see how you do.

Starting this conversation with American is probably hopeless, but your comments only exude your ignorance which seems to be a common theme with those South of the border. Apologies in advance to our friends and brothers from the South that aren't so blinded.

Our pretend military is mostly used for peace keeping operations throughout the world rather than some type of defence mechanism that is not needed. We don't need such defenses because we don't piss people off, in fact Canada and it's military are one of the most respected in the world. THE most respected Country according to Forbes (a US publication I might ad).

We're also the goto Country when an American C-130 crew was trapped in the north, or your scientist was trapped in Antarctica and the US military couldn't retrieve them... Our sartech's (Search and Rescue Technicians) saved the day.... the same sartech's that teach your military how to operate in 4 seasons in Alaska. Or JTF2 which is constantly called upon for Global Secret operations. You don't hear about them because we don't need to blow our horn.

Our Fighter Pilots, with lesser equipment consistently win the international competitions hosted by you for ground and air based operations.

Our military men and women aren't used by mindless civilians as bumper sticker bravado, and instead are highly respected individuals. You pretend to respect your men and women in uniform, but at the end of the day you pay them peanuts, and forget about them when they come home... A starting salary for a Canadian soldier is more than double that of a US soldier. A first year Captain in the CF's makes more than a US Colonel. You don't respect your soldiers with bumper stickers, you respect them with actions. When our soldiers are KIA a whole Country pretty much stops to observe them and mourns our loss.

That being said, I don't want to end this with a negative tone. And I definitely don't want this post to seem like it is in any way disrespecting any men or women who serve in any military in the US or elsewhere. Ask anyone who has actually served beside a soldier in the Canadian Forces and he would gladly have them fight along side them at any battle.

Believe it or not, the ships that come out of St Johns ship builders are some of the most advanced ships in the world right now, the equipment we have is just tasked for a different mission. Usually peace keeping, border protection and Search and Rescue.

I guess if you want to brag about your military it's your right, you've spent most of your resources on it, but I can't think of any other areas you should be proud of.
If all you say is true then that's awesome. That's the way it should be. Soldiers should be taken care of by the people they are sacrificing for, during and after service. I bust balls but really have nothing but respect for Canada. There is ALOT of ass backward ways in the USA that don't seem to be an issue in Canada. Doesn't mean I love my country any less. It's all in good fun though.

Reactions: Widows_Son

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Oh....lol

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Good videos.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts