Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
now thats what i was thinking about, thx for the link :lol5:

yea, my wr was a heavy beast, i didn't have ramps, sucked... then i got ramps and it was a lil better, still no fun on your own.
I had a wr250f and yup it was heavy, thats why I went to a liter more powerful KTM

·
Registered
352 Posts
At the same time or independently? I ask because I've been contemplating whether two full-size sport bikes would fit at the same time.
Any full size truck can handle two sportbikes side by side in the bed. A smaller truck bed like the CM has would need the tailgate down for both (with one, depending on wheelbase and overall length, you could get away with putting the bike in on an angle and having the tailgate up).

·
Registered
263 Posts
Any full size truck can handle two sportbikes side by side in the bed. A smaller truck bed like the CM has would need the tailgate down for both (with one, depending on wheelbase and overall length, you could get away with putting the bike in on an angle and having the tailgate up).
I thought so but just hadn't gotten around to trying it yet. I've already hauled a single bike 2 or 3 times - tailgate down as already mentioned.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts