Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 13 2wd dc. Recently hit 150k miles and decided time to replace the shocks. I have a leveling spacer on it and wanted to go with the 5100’s and ditch the spacer. I’m going to be pulling a 16’ enclosed trailed also. I can’t get the front 5100’s due to everywhere out of stock. I have new tires I need to get out on and wanted to do the shocks first and get a good alignment before putting new tires on. Does anyone have a suggestion for a 5100 alternative that want cost a arm and leg.

·
Registered
2002 Tundra SR5 TRD Access Cab 4.7 Auto
2 Posts
I was in the same boat a few months ago and went with Eibach EIB-E60820660210s on my 2002 AC. Found 'em at Summit Racing. Installed them at the middle setting, which gave me a perfect, slightly nose low stance, and also gave me a brilliant ride.

Before installing the Eibachs, I found a pair of Billy 5100s at shocksurplus.com and they sit in my front foyer unopened. I find the Eibachs to be just what I wanted.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was in the same boat a few months ago and went with Eibach EIB-E60820660210s on my 2002 AC. Found 'em at Summit Racing. Installed them at the middle setting, which gave me a perfect, slightly nose low stance, and also gave me a brilliant ride.

Before installing the Eibachs, I found a pair of Billy 5100s at shocksurplus.com and they sit in my front foyer unopened. I find the Eibachs to be just what I wanted.
If the 5100’s are for the front would you be interested in selling them?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At the price of the toytec setups I could do the 6112’s and 5100 rears. Looks like I may just have to go with stock bilsteins and keep the leveling spacer on until I can find something in stock. Really don’t want to spend 1k on shocks. But may end up having to.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Hello,
I would call Keith Carty of Dirty Deeds Industries and pick his brain. No one knows Tundra's and suspension like Keith does. He is out of the office most days, but is always available via phone. You can call or text him anytime at 760-877-4234. He does take many calls and texts a day, but is very good at getting back to everyone.

Thanks, Shawna, DDI

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I would call Keith Carty of Dirty Deeds Industries and pick his brain. No one knows Tundra's and suspension like Keith does. He is out of the office most days, but is always available via phone. You can call or text him anytime at 760-877-4234. He does take many calls and texts a day, but is very good at getting back to everyone.

Thanks, Shawna, DDI
I thought Dirty Deeds was exhaust? Suspension too?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts